Don’t miss Go Youth Conference in Lisbon at LxFactory. An unique opportunity for creativity, innovation and tech at the ideal location in Lisbon.
Go Youth Conference is also a opportunity to discover Lisbon, its architecture, unique atmosphere, beautiful beaches, crazy night life, and many more! Check the program for side activities too!
Founded in 2012, this year it will take place on the 30th of April and 1st of May. We still have a few beds available for those days! And there’s a direct tram E15 5-minutes from our hostel to the conference place.
Every year this conference welcomes a community of young, creative and founders and CEO’s of American & European startups, investors and educational experts to discuss entrepreneurship with an audience of internationally experienced tech and social entrepreneurs, global change makers, university students and public in general interested in innovation and global achievement.
Check the official site: www.goyouthconf.com
In Lisbon old town you will find these beautiful shops with hundred years of history! This is our top 10 for you to discover:
– Conserveira Nacional – the most beautiful cans of sardines, tuna and seafood you can find, and tasty too
– A Vida Portuguesa – traditional ceramic and glass as well as antique handcraft from Portugal
– Luvaria Ulisses – this shop sells perfect handmade leather gloves
– Hospital das Bonecas – dolls hospital , as the name says, they still save all kind of toys
– Chapelaria Azevedo – they sell the biggest variety of quality hats
– Confeitaria Nacional – this cafe deserved a visit for its wooden decoration
– Caza das Vellas Loreto – more than hundred years selling candles
– Café Nicola – open since XVIII century, this cafe was a meeting point for artists and writers
– A Brasileira – the most famous Portuguese poet Fernando Pessoa is still remembered in this cafe
And outside the center, in Belém,
– Pastéis de Belém – the original custard cakes, also known as Pasteis de Nata, are produced in this bakery, which also has beautiful white and blue tiles, azulejos.
Lisbon Music Festival NOS Alive, formerly Optimus Alive, is happening eveyear in July. It’s the leading music festival in Portugal and has caught the rest of the world’s attention due to a single combination of an eclectic line up, warm weather and unique coastline location.
It’s very easy to go from the hostel to the festival, which is by the river Tejo. You just need to catch the train to Cascais and step out in Algés.
For more information, check the official site: www.nosalive.com/en/
See you there!
MexeFest happens every year in the heart of Lisbon, in Avenida da Liberdade, always with a special program. Different bands will play in different rooms, all for 40€.
This year already confirmed Benjamin Clementine, Patrick Watson and many more!
Check the official site Mexefest Lisboa